Have you ever asked: “What could I have done differently?”
Ask me questions about how to do conflict better: whether to prevent a conflict, manage your current conflict, or be prepared for the next conflict that will happen. I’ve worked for decades to help people develop their conflict competence.
Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid more anxiety from conflict if you can?
Ask me how. Here’s a sample of some of the questions I answer.
- It Depends: Finding balance in conflict (1/31/2009)
- Conflict is a Relationship (3/15/2009)
- You don’t need permission to change a conflict (3/23/2009)
- Positive behavior models at work (4/20/2009)
- Disappointed Expectations are a Source of Conflict (7/31/2009)
- Apologies have a role in conflict management (8/31/2009)
- Blind Spot analysis (11/28/2009)
- Conflict management and storytelling (1/26/2010)
- Being difficult and being yourself (5/29/2010)
- Conflicts from confused roles and responsibilities (7/26/2010)
- TIPs to improve work relationships (8/22/2010)
- A conflict analysis of anger (5/31/2011)
- Conflict management helps reduce stress (12/10/2011)
- Role play a sustainability conflict (3/13/2013)
- A Conflict Analysis of Why (4/20/2014)
- CONFLICT DOCTOR IS IN (4/21/2014)
- How to change other peoples’ conflict behaviour (10/18/2015)
- Kindness is my Kryptonite (11/10/2016)
- 10 TIPS to becoming a Conflict Manager (8/14/2017)
- Role of power in apologies (8/19/2017)